- You are invited to create an inspiring VISUAL WORK OF ART (painting/drawing) that will explore & illustrate your creative journey as an artist, and reflect the importance of the arts (visual art, music, drama and/or dance) in the development of self, culture and as a discipline of rigor.
- CONTEST DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 7, 2013!!!
- This contest is open to all ADLC students in Grades 7-12.
- Prizes (gift cards & art kits) will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Contestants in each the junior high and high school category.
- See the below information and Contest Rules for more details. Information can also be found at the ADLC Art Contest link.
Attention all junior high and high school ADLC students:
Design Exchange is proud to announce the 18th Annual Sears Canadian High School Design Competition. The aim of the competition is to promote the study and awareness of various design disciplines in schools across Canada. The competition is open to all high school students, at the junior (grades 10 and below) and senior (grades 11 and above) levels. Prizes will be awarded at the two levels, in each of the four categories – Industrial Design - Industrial Design, Fashion Design, Architecture / Interior Design, and Graphic Design.
The deadline for entries is May 1, 2013.
Please visit the following website link for more details on this contest, as well as to view the winning entries from last year's design contest:
Canadian High School Design Competition
Click here for the 18th Annual Sears Canadian High School Design Competition & Entry Form.
Art Blog Inspiration...
Welcome to the Art & Design Studies Blog! Visit often to find information about inspiring art events, artwork, artists & artistic ideas, to highlight creative energy and the visual arts world.