- You are invited to create an inspiring VISUAL WORK OF ART (painting/drawing) that will explore & illustrate your creative journey as an artist, and reflect the importance of the arts (visual art, music, drama and/or dance) in the development of self, culture and as a discipline of rigor.
- CONTEST DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 7, 2013!!!
- This contest is open to all ADLC students in Grades 7-12.
- Prizes (gift cards & art kits) will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Contestants in each the junior high and high school category.
- See the below information and Contest Rules for more details. Information can also be found at the ADLC Art Contest link.
Attention all junior high and high school ADLC students:
Art Blog Inspiration...
Welcome to the Art & Design Studies Blog! Visit often to find information about inspiring art events, artwork, artists & artistic ideas, to highlight creative energy and the visual arts world.